Thursday, September 23, 2010

Europe 2010 - Day Twenty - San Sebastian to Bordeaux


I was supposed to stay two nights in San Sebastian, but because some crazy French train drivers went on strike, it was cut short so that I could catch up with Marc and Mylene.

I was a bit bummed to be leaving San Sebastian so soon, I really liked the people and the vibe of the hostel, but I was really looking forward to catching up with Mylene and Marc too. 4 hours on the bus, was not looking forward to that.

The bus didn't leave til 8pm, plenty of time for a swim and a walk around. Images below. The bus was very interesting, two people got booted off for not having proper passports. Then, I arrived in Bordeaux a bit after midnight, not speaking a word of French, battery on mobile and laptop very low and having no idea where I was. Thankfully Marc and Mylene weren't far off and picked me up, no dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment